[Scilab-users] root object: get(0)

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Dec 5 14:03:03 CET 2016

Le 05/12/2016 13:50, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> Le 05/12/2016 13:15, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
>> I didn't know.. but using the same handle for the console and the
>> root window is very misleading to me. Scilab is full of misleading
>> stuff like this...
>
> Right. Already, this get(0) object is named "Console" while its
> available properties are all about the screen device ;)
My fault: i am mixing "Console properties" with "Root properties" (=>
screen parameters)
But there are 2 different help pages for the same get(0) object...
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/console_properties.html
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/root_properties.html

* The display of get(0) could be extended to read-only root_properties
* The root_property page could be merged in the Console_properties one.

SG