[Scilab-users] matrix of combinations

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Thu Jun 9 18:47:58 CEST 2016

Hi samuel,

(thanks)

I'm still under the latest stable Scilab release 5.5.x ... but it sounds a good opportunity to move to 6.0 one.

I've 2 servers (both under CentOS) having different features :
- 2 CPU-s with 120 Go of memory
- 8 CPU's with 30 Go of memory

the latest one is probably the more interesting for the current application :-)

I'll have a look to the scidoe module

Paul