[Scilab-users] API Error

Shamika Mohanan shamika.i.nair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:54:39 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm using Scilab 5.5.0 API in c++ code. I have the following code-

sciErr = getVarAddressFromPosition(pvApiCtx, 1, &piAddr);
if(sciErr.iErr)
{
 printError(&sciErr, 0);
 return 0
}

sciErr = getListItemNumber(pvApiCtx, piAddr, &noItemList);
if(sciErr.iErr)
{
 printError(&sciErr, 0);
 sciprint("This variable is not a list");
 return 0;
}
for( a= 1 ;a<=noItemList ; a++)
{
 sciErr = getMatrixOfDoubleInList(pvApiCtx, piAddr, a, &iRows, &iCols,
&listItem);
 if(sciErr.iErr)
 {
  printError(&sciErr, 0);
  return 0;
 }
}

This is part of a larger function. For the function call d=callOct(c),where
c is an mlist (3D matrix),  I get the error

API Error:
    in getMatrixOfDoubleInList: Unable to get address of item #2 in
argument #1
    in getMatrixOfDouble: Invalid argument type, double matrix expected

What am I doing wrong?

Shamika