[Scilab-users] Matlab vs Scilab perf

Amanda Osvaldo lambdasoftware at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 2 19:55:52 CET 2017

But professor Ricardo.
If it's possible to do the same with python, including the GUI,
considering the technical issues about hardware consumption and
scalability. So why to use MatLab, SciLAB or even Octave?
It's not smarter to do all in python and finish the prototype and the
"main project" with almost half of time and effort?
-- Amanda Osvaldo