[Scilab-users] guibuilder 4.1/4.0.1 reload problem

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Nov 30 00:01:08 CET 2017

Hello Blaise,

Le 29/11/2017 à 21:39, Blaise a écrit :
> Hello guys,
>
> Recently I tried to create a GUI in scilab using guibuilder. I could save
> and run the GUI, but the problem occured when I was going to open the GUI
> via guibuilder to make some changes. I got a message:
>
> operation -: Warning adding a matrix with the empty matrix will give an
> empty matrix result.
> operation +: Warning adding a matrix with the empty matrix will give an
> empty matrix result.

Yes, this is reported here:
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/guibuilder#comment2836
You may reply to this ATOMS comment to stress the authors about this issue.
You can also enter
--> warning stop
before using the module. This will yield an error message (instead of a
simple warning) indicating the script and the line number where the
issue is located.
Then, you can edit and fix the right script yourself, if the authors do
not do it quickly.

HTH
Samuel Gougeon