[Scilab-users] guibuilder 4.1/4.0.1 reload problem

Blaise kblaaz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:58:03 CET 2017

Hello Samuel,
thank you for your reply.

Due to an register issue I couldn't comment on ATOMS site, so I will try
later.
Following your advice I've tried to enter /warning stop/ in the console
window, but nothing changed. The warning message still appears, and the
error message doesn't, so I can't find the faulty script. Searching on my
own I found in macros a open_existing_gui.bin file, but everything seems
fine here.

Am I doing something wrong with /warning stop/?