[Scilab-users] scilab2c toolbox query

brijesh guptacr brijeshguptacr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 08:47:30 CEST 2017

Hello,

Brijesh here. Abhinav and I work together on Scilab2c.

1)Will a completely rewritten scilab2c in 5.5.2 solve the issues we are
facing?

2) Can you please explain in a little more detail as to how the suggested
approach works in Scilab 6 and why not in 5.5.2.

3)Would switching from 5.5.2 to 6 help us?

Sysdiag, orth, pca and svd to name a few functions that are problematic.

With Regards,
Brijesh Gupta C R