[Scilab-users] scilab2c toolbox query

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Mon Sep 11 15:30:37 CEST 2017

Hello Brijesh,

To me, scilab2c for 5.5.2 works in its limited functional scope. For sysdiag or any other complex
function is suggest you to define types / sizes in a dynamic way using a scilab function to compute
them from inputs rather than implementing a mapping table (as it is currently done).

FYI scilab2c does not seems to work on Scilab 6.0.0 (at least last time I checked).

Thanks,

--
Clément