[Scilab-users] macOs High Sierra

Philippe Dérogis derogis.philippe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:56:15 CET 2018

Hi Clément,

I totally understand your point and I am sure that all the employees are doing their best in order to have things working at their best. The thing that make me sade is that this great project initially from INRIA (I thing) do not succeed to become a profitable enterprise even it have the same potential as Matlab. I know that this have nothing to do with you guys but with the management of the company.

Thank you, for the clues for trying to run the application, I will try to mess around with that… one more time I’m note a software engineer but simply a guy that need a scientific computation software.

Philippe.