[Scilab-users] From Xcos model to DLL

Grzegorz Skiba skiba.g at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:19:53 CEST 2018

Dear Qian,

If you need out of the box solution for rapid control prototyping and data
acquisition you can check MicroDAQ toolbox [1]. It features automatic code
generation for MicroDAQ DSP processor, Xcos blocks for ADC, DAC, Encoder,
PWM, DIO,... real-time data access with standard Xcos sink block,
legacy/custom C code integration, target execution profiling, standalone
DSP application generation, data acquisition functionality.

[1]: https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/microdaq/1.2.1

Grzegorz