[Scilab-users] Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation in 3d in Scilab?

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:30:29 CEST 2018

Hi Heinz,

For C, you may want to check this:
https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/587629/A-Delaunay-triangulation-function-in-C

Regards,
Rafael

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-bounces at lists.scilab.org] On Behalf Of Heinz Nabielek
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:42 PM
To: Users mailing list for Scilab <users at lists.scilab.org>
Subject: [Scilab-users] Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation in 3d in Scilab?

Dear Scilab friends,

I have 15,000 points in 3d space with known xyz Carthesian coordinates and the basic question is, if their arrangement is random or not.

I had been suggest to do Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation. The famous problem of the location of the nearest public phone, but this is only 2d.

Would you be aware of a code fragment that helps in 3d? In either Scilab, C, C++ or FORTRAN?
Greetings
Heinz