[Scilab-users] file permission and demo_gui()

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Dec 23 14:35:42 CET 2020

Hello Jean-Yves,
Never met this issue. It looks proper to your install. Could you please
post the actual full error message? Presently, we don't know if you are
analyzing the issue, or if you -- partially -- report it. In addition to
the described installation, the full error message would definitely help.
Thanks
Samuel