[Scilab-users] scicv - CV_FOURCC

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Thu Feb 11 10:09:48 CET 2021

Hello Philipp,

Question 1: What other formats are possible for "CV_FOURCC"?

https://www.fourcc.org/ describes what exist and might be supported by our binary. The codecs are only the ones supported by ffmpeg (included as a DLLs) or your system ones.

Question 2: What format should - ideally - the input images have? Currently I use BMP's, created with xs2bmp.

Yes BMP is fine. The rational are ; for a better encoding, use lossless image format ; for speed use non-compressed ones.
Thanks,

Clément