[Scilab-Dev] demande

Cordero R. rcorderog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:00:48 CET 2008

Dear Simone
At the moment, I also am working in the proyect about symbolic computation
(difficult but interesting),
However, motor control and modeling is part of my thesis and a
previous research work, so this is something I will do.
Now, I have a technical question. I could make scicos models using
superblock, but I would prefer to make new blocks using C/C++. But I have
problems because in my computer I don´t have a C compiler. Which one I could
use?
Raymundo